AT HOME WITH MAX
My aim is to bringing friends together through online cooking parties. I will guide you with step by step instructions to cook a dish at virtual social gatherings.
You can either book a private party or attend an open session. Private Cooking Socials can be booked on a date of your choice (you choose the guests). Open Cooking Socials will happen once or twice a month and anyone can join!
We launch with five dishes to choose from and we will continue to add new recipes - you can also make a request to cook any of the dishes from our supperclub series.
Each cooking session will begin with a welcome drink preparation which will allow attendees to get settled in for an evening of fun and food exploration.
Massimo Di Paola (Max) is an award-winning mixologist and self-confessed gastro geek. A restaurant consultant and glassware distributor, he has worked the food and drink scene for more than 20 years, honing his culinary skills by spending time backstage with some of London’s top chefs.
REASONS TO BOOK
We are by nature, social beings. Social interaction improves our mental well being.
With physical distancing set to continue for some time, it is the perfect opportunity to learn new skills.
A Private Cooking Social is a great way to catch up and eat together with friends or socialise with work colleagues.
Our Open Cooking Social is a great way to hang out with friends and meet new people.
Cooking Socials make perfect gifts for anyone who enjoys cooking and entertaining.
OPEN COOKING SOCIALS
Home Made Ravioli
Sat 20 May, 4pm
£20 per household
Join us for our next open virtual social cooking party! You will learn how to make the perfect dough and a ricotta, spinach and pecorino filling for Ravioli.
equipment and ingredient list will be sent by email up on booking
HOW IT WORKS
Book a ticket to our Monthly Cooking Social
(see next section for details on Private Cooking Socials)
After booking you will receive instructions by email with shopping list ingredients, list of tools required and Zoom login details.
On the day of the social you will receive a reminder with prep layout instructions and "How to Zoom" guidelines.
We will begin the evening with a drink preparation demonstration and we will then cook together giving you opportunities to ask questions and interact throughout the session.
PRIVATE COOKING SOCIALS
To book a private Cooking Social for minimum five households, email us with your choice of dish and preferred dates.
(Up to 5 Households -additional £20 per household)
1. Home made Ravioli - you will learn how to make the perfect dough for any pasta dish and how to make a ricotta, spinach and pecorino filling for Ravioli.
2. Spanish Chicken Casserole - this one is a simple and easy family winner - cook for guests or as an alternative for your family Sunday roast.
3. Grazing dishes from the Middle Eastern. We will make four different sharing dishes that work work well together and recommended for a perfect casual lunch or early dinner for laid back entertaining.
4. Chicken Biryani - every one loves a curry. I have perfected my version with tips from my wife Kal’s mum and grandma.
5. Deluxe Duck Breast with a port and orange sauce - a supper club favourite - this one has been requested over and over and is one that will impress the guests every time.